Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Treadmill Workout and a Shout-Out to Overnight Oats

I usually take Thursdays as a rest day, but because I got very little sleep Monday night, I chose to take Tuesday as a rest day and workout today. I woke up, it was pitch black (because it was 6:30 am), it was raining, and I was going on the treadmill (which I loathe), but I didn't let that stop me! Here's the 30-minute treadmill workout I did this morning:


I added more sprints to this treadmill workout (5 mins total) and I was a very sweaty Betty at the end of it! If you try it out, lemme know!

I also want to take a moment and rave about overnight oats! I love oatmeal, and when I saw all of these recipes on other blogs, I decided to give them a try. They are perfect for busy mornings when you have to eat breakfast in a short-time frame or when you have really early mornings. You just prep them before and they are ready to eat in the morning!


Keeping things short and sweet today! Have a great Thursday!