Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Officially #SweatPink

For those of you who visit my blog regularly, you might notice a new badge on the right hand side. That's right, as if I need more pink in my life, I am officially a Sweat Pink ambassador :D

From the e-mail sent to me announcing I was accepted as a member of the Sweat Pink community:

"The Sweat Pink Ambassador community is a place for enthusiastic, positive, inspirational people to connect and support each other in reaching their goals around health, fitness, life... and more. It's a place where we come together and celebrate what we have and reach for even more. It's a place where new friendships spark and running buddies find each other; where you'll always find a cheerleader or a word of advice.

It's a place for YOU. 
We think you'll love your new Sweat Pink family, and we know they'll love you! We can't wait to get you up and running and meeting everyone in the community. :)"


It's safe to say that I felt like this after reading the e-mail, especially since earlier last week I had been added to a "Sweat Pink Ambassador" List on Twitter and was so confused as to why I had been added when I hadn't received the e-mail:

I'm excited to be a part of a community (in addition to all of my blogger loves) that are into fitness, looking to inspire others, and possibly meeting some of my other SPAs in the area! I feel excited to be recognized for balancing my love of beer and ice cream with my love of running, fitness, and healthy living. I can't wait to get my Sweat Pink swag and continue to be an inspiration to others!



Who else got their SPA e-mail yesterday? I cannot wait to meet some of my SPA sisters! 

Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and like the Facebook page for some updates this weekend, especially if you want to see some dolphin love bugs!