Friday, May 31, 2013

One of These Things is not Like the Other

My thoughts are usually randomized on Fridays, especially after going out Thursday night, so I'm just going to share a bunch of random things with you that I want to share but do not know how to organize into a cohesive post.

First, the facility that I interned at/currently do programs for was on the Today show on Wednesday. If you didn't see it, here is the link to the story/video. Sarah, one of the therapy dolphins, had a life-saving lung treatment done. It was really amazing. If the video below does not work, click here:

 
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Second, I have found my new exercise. One of my friends shared this on Facebook. Sorry, running, but I'm replacing you with Prancercise. 


Third, this is how I feel sometimes when I am trying to write a recipe on the blog for you guys. Saddest man in the world. I also watched 4 of these videos in a 15 minute period. 

I like when he drains the pasta onto the floor. Sometimes we all feel like that. 



Also, I don't know what happened to my formatting after the NBC video, so if you made it this far, I thank you. I don't know how to fix it. The last thing I want to share with you is that I am FOR SURE going to Costa Rica in July to teach about sea turtles! The director contacted me about doing evening programs similar to the curriculum of Girls on the Run and she asked me to think of lessons we could teach these girls! For those of you associated with GOTR, what are your favorite lessons? For any of you confident women (and men) who read the blog, what lessons do you think we should teach these girls about female empowerment? I really want to do programs on pushing our limits, confidence, and positive body image. Looking forward to your thoughts!


Happy Friday! What's your most recent favorite YouTube find?

Don't forget to check out my giveaway!