Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pinterest Party

Lindsay over at the Lean Green Bean is hosting a Pin-it party to help us bloggers get some more exposure! I have to say, I've seen some pretty amazing recipes already posted on her site and that motivated me to get going!

The rules: Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest. Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post. Write a short post featuring the posts you chose- ie, put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post. If you add your post to the linkup, please take a few minutes to visit at least three other posts  and pin some of their images!

Here are my posts:




Information about the Princess Half Marathon weekend and some fun runDisney pictures! 



A great stuffed mushroom recipe to change up your taco tuesday!



My take on a swim with dolphins that made my IT band issues feel 10,000 times better! 



A great vegetarian pot pie recipe and my favorite slow-cooker lasagna recipe! 



A great orange tofu recipe I made with homemade orange marinade! It was fantastic!

Here's my five posts that I'd like to see more of on Pinterest! Bloggers, how do you determine your favorite post?