Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Casserole

I am not usually a casserole girl, but I was in the mood for something different on Sunday. This casserole was SO delicious and turned out way better than I thought it would have.

Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Casserole 


1 cup Jiffy mix
1 egg
1 cup water
2 potatoes, diced
1/3 head of broccoli, roughly chopped into small pieces
1/2 white onion, diced
1 cup shredded four cheese blend
Salt and pepper, to taste
Chili powder, to taste

Preheat oven to 375*. In a bowl, mix 1 cup Jiffy Mix, 1 egg, salt, pepper, chili powder, and water together. Dice potatoes, broccoli, and onion and place in a 9" pan. Top with salt and pepper as desired. Pour Jiffy mixture over the potatoes, broccoli, and onion. Top with cheese. Bake for 35 minutes. Enjoy! 


Commenting from phones is what undermines my plug-in, but I think I have fixed that! Thanks for everyone's help!