Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Goals Check-in: August Recap

I realize that we are 4 days into September now, but I'm still working on getting my life back together, so I'm a little behind. I cannot believe that it's already September!

Goal Number 5: Spend More Time Getting In Touch With the People I Love

This was my favorite goal so far. I spent a lot of time on the phone getting in touch with the people I haven't seen in a LONG time. I traveled to North Carolina to reconnect with Liz and see my turtle BFF go back to the ocean. I also went home and got to spend a weekend with my girlfriends and family who I had not seen since Christmas. I ended the month by getting a package together and handwriting a letter to one of my good friends who is stationed in Africa right now. 


Overall, I'd say that this goal was successful. I'm definitely going to attempt to continue it throughout the rest of the year, though!

Goal Number 6: Spend More Time Outdoors


I'm really excited for this goal! I spent the first 2 days of September at the beach, so I'm off to a good start ;) I'm hoping to visit more nature preserves, the zoo, and a bunch of other places where I can enjoy the outdoors. Does running count? Because I spend that time outside all the time (I think that's cheating, so I'm not going to count that. I cannot wait to see where my adventures are going to take me this month!

How did you do with your August goals? What are some of your goals for September?