Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happiness is...

We all know that running, the Little Mermaid, and One Direction are a few of the things that make me happiest. I wanted to share with you a few things that have been making me happy around here as well.

1. Happiness is friends who send you vegetarian marshmallows, vegetarian gummy bears, and vegetarian gummy worms. My gelatin-free heart is so happy and I cannot wait to make all the s'mores. Who wants to join?


2. Happiness is my first run with friends. I ran with two friends last night; one is training for her first half marathon, the other is trying to get into running. It was nice and slow, but it was actually really fun running with other people. I hope to do it a few more times :)

3.  Happiness is Nature Valley Granola with Protein


Sorry that I ate most of it before I took the picture.

4. Happiness is foam rolling and eating pretzels while watching Catfish. Maybe not the best refuel after a run, but I'm a woman and I can do what I want.

5. Happiness is new music. Obsessed with this song:


What are some of the things that are making you happy? What new songs should I check out?

Edited to add:

Happiness is also being able to run in honor of those who lost their lives during 9/11 and for those who continue to fight for our freedom.