Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 4 #TOT10Miler Training Recap

Hard to believe it has been 4 weeks since I started training! The race was three weeks from Saturday! I took an extra rest day this week to prepare for my race on Saturday, but I felt good during training!

Monday

AM: 9 miles, stretching
PM: 30 mins elliptical, 1 hour strength (a personal training session!)
--Because I was the only one in class and I am a runner, they had me do suicides as a warm-up. Gross


Tuesday

AM: None
PM: 3 miles with friends

Wednesday

AM: 4 mile progression run
PM: 40 mins elliptical, 1 hour strength, foam rolling



Thursday

Rest

Friday

Rest

Saturday

Turtle Krawl 5k




Total Mileage: 19.1

I took an extra rest day this week so that I could have fresh legs for the race! It seemed to have worked! Hard to believe that in two weeks I'll be running the Tower of Terror 10-Miler!

Also, I think I need to try something with this comment plug-in I have. If you're reading/commenting on a phone, would you mind going to the mobile web version (it should be an option at the end of the post) and commenting from there? It'll be a little extra work, but I want to experiment to see if the mobile version is undermining my plug-in! Thanks!