Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 5 #TOT10Miler Training Recap

Another week down! Less than two weeks until race day! It's hard to believe that it's almost here. I am so excited! Here's how week 5 went down:

Monday

AM: 10 miles, stretching
PM: 20 minutes elliptical, 1 hour strength



Tuesday

AM: 3 mile run
PM: None

Wednesday

AM: 4 mile run
PM: 10 minute elliptical, 1 hour strength (I got off work late)

Thursday

AM: 3 mile run
PM: None


Friday

Rest (but did a lot of mall walking)

Saturday

1 mile treadmill (I just didn't want to do it)

Sunday
Rest

Total Mileage: 21

My long run this week consisted of the worst 1.5 miles I've ever experienced in my life. I ran out of water at mile 8.5 and I got the worst side stitch in the history of mankind at mile 9. I basically crawled back to my car.