Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Goals Check-In: November Recap

Halloween is over and it's time to review how my October goal went. I realize that we're already a little into November, but seeing as how the beginning of the month fell on a weekend and I don't usually post on a weekend, we're getting our update today!

Goal 7: Eat Less Sweets

(sad bucket of candy)

I'm going to be honest. I dropped the ball on this one. I know that I ate less ice cream this month than I ever have, but I don't really feel like I made an authentic, conscious effort to really eat less sweets. Lemme be honest (again) with you: I love sweets. I know that I was more conscious of the sweets I was eating (and the fact that I was eating them), but I didn't really cut anything out. Hopefully next month's goal will go better! 

Goal 8: Say More Meaningful "Thank You"s


Since this is the Thanksgiving season (which should actually be all year round), I am going to be more conscious about saying "thank you" and not letting it be a reflex. I say "thank you" multiple times a day, but I want to make sure that I'm saying more meaningful thank "you"s. 

How did your October goals go? Do you have a lot of Halloween candy left over?