Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Recap: Halloween Edition!

It's hard to believe that my favorite holiday is over. If you follow me on Instagram, chances are you saw some of my fun this weekend. I didn't have a chance to hand out Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters (even though I bought a 105-piece pack from Sam's Club) because I was in class until 8 pm. I did, however, have a chance to go to Chipotle for a $3 burrito bowl for being in costume!

 My fave bartender <3

My besties

I spend the good majority of Friday making costumes for the rest of my Flintstone family. They decided last minute that they wanted to be the Flintstones with me, so I had to scramble to make some decent costumes! I am pretty proud of how they turned out.



Just so you could see his Bam Bam costume better :D 

The rest of my weekend consisted of going out, drinking, lunch dating it at Olive Garden (and having the laziest Saturday ever), and just totally enjoying being a Flintstone. Seriously, my Pebbles costume was the most comfortable outfit I've ever worn out on the town and I'm super thankful that I didn't go the super skimpy on Halloween because I didn't have to adjust anything or wasn't pulling at myself all night.

Bam Bam went as Fred on Saturday night (kinda weird) and then we found a random Wilma on the street! Betty was there, too, but she just took a "family" photo.


How was your Halloween? What did you (or the kids in your life) dress up as?