Let's take a look at what made this year super special (and awesome) for me :)
1. I started a blog, mainly so I would stop bombarding my friends and family on Facebook with fitness/food
2. I ran my first half marathon (are you guys tired of seeing this mentioned?)
3. I met a boy I really liked, who hurt my heart. I moved on and showed him how fabulous I truly am. Your loss, buddy ;)
5. I ran my first 5k
9. I had Thanksgiving with a fraternity and it was the most ridiculous Thanksgiving of my life
10. I started training for the Princess Half again
11. I am healthy
12. I am home with my family for the holidays
Yes, there were some downs in this year, but overall, life was pretty good to me in 2013. Here's hoping that 2014 can top that!
And with that, I leave you with an appropriate song by my favorite Matt Nathanson, "Farewell December":
What was great about your year? Are you ready for 2014?
Happy New Year!