Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for the New Year

It's that time of the year for everyone to post/share their goals. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything, but I do have some goals, so I'll share those with you!

1. Run at least 500 miles this year


2. PR at the Princess Half (aka just beat my time from last year)

3. Be more consistent with the strength training

4. Run more races (This MIGHT change because I'm thinking of doing something extra (financially) big and special for myself as a graduation present)


5. Be more fabulous in life in general. There are some changes on the horizon for me and I want to take everything as it comes and just continue to be ridiculous and happy with whatever comes my way

6. Secure a job after graduation

What are your goals (fitness or non fitness related)?