Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 2 #PrincessHalf Training

I survived my first full week of training for the Princess Half in the cold. Here's how it looked:

Sunday

Rest

Monday

Wimpy speed session before my plane

Tuesday

3 mi run

Wednesday

7 mi run (complete with icicles)

My face froze that way, along with the ice in my hair.

Thursday

4 mi run

Friday

Kickboxing (SO FUN)

Saturday

3 mi SLOOOWWW run (tiptoeing around ice)
3 hours walking at the mall

Total miles: 18 (including speed)

Unlike last week, I got in all of my training runs! Here's hoping the weather holds up this week so I can get in all of my runs, but I'm not going to force anything since Christmas is this week and there are lots of activities to be done!

How was your week of training? Are you finished with your Christmas shopping?