Thursday, January 16, 2014

Drop a Beat

First of all, thank you to all of you who left kind words on my post from Wednesday and who offered to help me figure out my trip to Europe. I have sat down and drafted a list of things I want to do/places I want to visit, so I'll be posting that (and contacting most of you -- if you offered), in the near future!

I figured that today, we needed a little bit of cheering up and fun over on the blog. So, I'm linking up with Mar on the Run! and her playlist linkup to share some of the tunes I have been listening to (and loving!) on runs lately.


1. Mission Bells - Matt Nathanson 
--- I love everything about Matt Nathanson, and this song just gets me every time.  

2. Push - Enrique Iglesias feat. Lil Wayne
--- This song is just really sexy and makes me want to dance

3. SMS (Bangerz) - Miley Cyrus feat. Britney Spears
--- I CANNOT get enough of this song. It's so catchy and has such a great beat to it

4. White Walls - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
--- There's one part of this song that I have a little dance to and always do it...even if I'm running

5. Rude Boy - Rihanna 
--- Another sexy song, great beat, makes me move my lil feetsies 

6. Alive - One Direction
--- I love One Direction and have no shame.

7. Basically all of Miley Cyrus's new album, Bangerz. It's fantastic

What songs have been making you move lately?