I figured that today, we needed a little bit of cheering up and fun over on the blog. So, I'm linking up with Mar on the Run! and her playlist linkup to share some of the tunes I have been listening to (and loving!) on runs lately.
1. Mission Bells - Matt Nathanson
--- I love everything about Matt Nathanson, and this song just gets me every time.
2. Push - Enrique Iglesias feat. Lil Wayne
--- This song is just really sexy and makes me want to dance
3. SMS (Bangerz) - Miley Cyrus feat. Britney Spears
--- I CANNOT get enough of this song. It's so catchy and has such a great beat to it
4. White Walls - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
--- There's one part of this song that I have a little dance to and always do it...even if I'm running
5. Rude Boy - Rihanna
--- Another sexy song, great beat, makes me move my lil feetsies
6. Alive - One Direction
--- I love One Direction and have no shame.
7. Basically all of Miley Cyrus's new album, Bangerz. It's fantastic
What songs have been making you move lately?