Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 4 #PrincessHalf Training Recap

Four weeks into training for the Princess Half, 8 weeks to go! There was a crazy snow storm here in the Chicago area this past week, so my training plan was altered.

Sunday

rest

Monday

3 mi

Tuesday

3 mi
3(ish) hours walking at the aquarium

My sister took this awesome photo

Wednesday

Impromptu rest due to aforementioned snow storm

Thursday

Impromptu rest due to aforementioned snow storm

Friday

9 miles 4 miles. It was 0 degrees out and I felt like I was getting the beginning stages of frost bite..so I admitted defeat and headed indoors.

Saturday

4 miles 6 miles. I had every intention of doing 9, but then my grandma called and wanted to go to lunch and I had errands to run with my sister, so I didn't get a chance to do the last three.

Total Miles: 16 (yeesh!) Next week should be better.

I'm back to FL today (fingers crossed there are no travel delays!) and start school again tomorrow...how is it time for school again? I'm just happy to be headed back to FL and getting back to my routine. P.S. My training plan will be changing...I'll update you tomorrow!

And also to not be dressing like this for runs anymore:


How is your training going? Who else got stuck inside due to snow?