Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 5 #PrincessHalf Training Recap

This week was better than last week, but I skipped speed, again. I'm bad :(

Sunday

Rest

Monday

Rest. I wanted to run after I got off the plane, but I was delayed 4 hours and didn't get home until 10 pm, then I decided to see my friends, so there's that.


Tuesday

4 mi


Wednesday

3 mile (morning)
1 hr Zumba, 1 hr strength (evening)

Thursday

10 miles. This was the hardest run I've done in a while. 15 mph wind, chafing from the first mile (the worst chafing of my life), and I just didn't feel well. Luckily, I'm sparing you the picture of my horrible chafing. It looks like I have a disease.

Friday

3 miles (morning)
30 min stationary bike, 1 hr. strength (evening)

Saturday

Rest

Total Miles: 20

I'm looking forward to running this week because I'm facing a lot of personal stress right now, so I can't wait to use running as a way to deal with it :)

How was your week of running?