1. The healing process (both physically and emotionally) is coming along great :) The coughing has slowed down a bit, and I haven't felt sad lately (with the exception of all the soldier commercials during the Super Bowl). I'm happy to say that my fabulousness is back in full force.
2. I had the most PERFECT run yesterday morning. I started out slow because it was humid, but I ran 4 miles, all with negative splits, with my last mile at 8:50. Note to self: Always fuel the night before with half a vegetarian burrito bowl from Chipotle and a side of chips and guac.
3. My spellcheck autocorrected "guac" six times when writing the above bullet point and once while I was writing this bullet point.
4. I've been thinking a lot about fitness and inspiring others. In the last couple of weeks, I've had some friends ask me for help getting started with fitness and healthy living OR I've had friends tell me that I am an inspiration to them when they don't feel motivated. Sometimes, I think we are so caught up in our own routines that we don't realize who we are inspiring simply by doing what we love.
6. I have officially been in full-speed this week (especially because I worked all 3 jobs yesterday) and I am ready for a night out tonight and a day off tomorrow.
7. This song is one of my new favorites because it totally relates to my never-ending quest for love and peace in the world (total hippie). It was also written about the Newtown shootings.
8. I'm going to end with 8 because I can't think of another two bullet points to spew at you guys, but I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I love all of your comments, cheers, insight, advice, and virtual love that you send my way each time I post. I am so happy to have found such a great community of individuals. I don't think I thank you enough
What are your thoughts this Thursday?