Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 10 #PrincessHalf Training

Uh, so the race is on Sunday. How did that happen already? I am so excited to leave on Friday and meet up with my fellow Princesses and bloggers at #runnerslove! Let's recap this past week of training!

Sunday

Rest

Monday

AM: 10 miles
PM: 40 minutes elliptical, 1 hour strength

Tuesday

Rest (I hadn't been sleeping well)
4 hours of on/off walking with my students on a field trip

Wednesday

3 miles

Thursday

4 miles

Friday

1.4 miles (I just didn't feel like running, so I stopped halfway into my run)

Saturday

2 miles on the TM (This run was weird because I actually didn't mind being on the TM. Had it not been the end of the training week and a "taper" week, I would have kept going. WHO AM I?!)

Total Miles: 20 miles

I'm actually starting to feel bronchitis-like again. I guess that's what happens when you don't actually give your body rest, run a half marathon, and continue to train for another half marathon. I actually took meds and a 4-hour nap on Saturday and went to bed early that night, too. Trying to stave off any infections until after the race, then my body will get the rest it needs (and deserves!).

How was your week of running? Who is excited that Princess is almost here?!