Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 8 #PrincessHalf Training Recap

How the heck has it already been 8 weeks since I've been training for the Princess Half? Only a few more weeks to go! I'd say that I'm beyond ready for it :) Last week's training was SO much better than two weeks ago.

Sunday

Rest

Monday

Morning: 3-mile run
Evening: 40 minutes elliptical, 1 hour strength
---The cough is still lingering from my bronchitis, so at the end of the class I was having trouble breathing, but I'm glad I stayed

Tuesday

12 mile run

Wednesday

3 mile run

Thursday

4 mile run on the TM with a "circuit"
---I ran 2 miles (started at 6.0, 6.5, 6.0, 7.0), did two sets of 10 pushups, 20 oblique twists, ran 2 more miles (6.5, 7.0, 5.5, 6.0), did two more sets of 10 pushups and 20 oblique twists

Friday

1 hour strength class
---Complete with no coughing!!!!

Saturday

Rest/dancing my butt off at the formal I went to :)


Total Mileage: 22 miles

Miles run so far this year: 93 (I was so close to 100 miles in January, but that bronchitis threw me off!)