Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ignite Naturals Ambassador Announcement!

Since the last two posts have been kind of Debbie Downer posts, I figured I'd share some good news! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support! I had VERY minimal hamstring pain yesterday during my run, but my hamstring is still nagging and I decided not to do a second workout yesterday. I'm rolling and icing and hoping to be back to 100% ASAP!

Onto more good news: Remember my review of Ignite Naturals IN Refresh? Well, I have been selected to be an Ignite Naturals Ambassador!


As an Ignite Naturals Ambassador, I will have the opportunity to share new products with you (and hopefully give some away!). If you loved my IN Refresh review and are interested in trying products  right away, please use the code IN00120 and head over to the website to make your purchase!

Have any of you purchased Ignite before?