Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm Sorry I've Abandoned You

Hiiiii everyone!

I'm sorry that I have abandoned the blog, your blogs, and basically everything but Twitter for the last long while. BUT, I have finished my Masters Thesis (handed it in on Friday), I have my last presentation tomorrow, and I GRADUATE on Saturday!


Part of the reason that I have been missing is that I truly have been busy. But a large part of the reason that I have been missing is that not running is hard on me. I still read all of your blogs, but I just don't comment on them because it makes me feel like I'm missing out. I have been working out at the gym 4 or so days a week, but it's just not the same. My first round of PT was last week and all we did were stretch me out, massage, and ice my hammy. The PT is only having me come once a week for 3 weeks due to my trip, but I'm glad that my injury is not as extensive as it could have been and that I don't need too much rehab. I'm working on getting healthy and am feeling much better, and I'm going to end the pity party I've been having for myself because I can feel like the end is near. Sometimes, it feels like my hamstring injury will be forever, but I know it won't be. I can't wait for the day I can run, though.

But now, I have all this free time. I have no finals, I am only working 2 jobs, and I have a few weeks before I leave for Europe. So, what am I going to do with this free time? Among other things, I plan on:

1. Sleeping


2. Hanging out with mom and Dad in Florida

Recycled from Undergrad Graduation

3. Sunbathing



4. Working out


5. Finishing my last minute travel details


6. Growing my hair out



7. BLOGGING



8. Traveling



Can you believe my trip is so soon? Expect more frequent blogging between now and then!! Miss you guys!

What has been going on in your life? Update me!