Thursday, April 17, 2014

Running Bucket List

I've been doing a lot of thinking about running because I can't do any running right now. During my thinking, I started making a list of all of the events I want to take part in during my running career.

Here is my running bucket list:

1. Run a marathon (I'm looking at 2015)

2. Travel for a race (I don't count Disney World because I live an hour away)


3. Run an obstacle race (Thanks to Karen, I have an entry to a Spartan Race!)

4. Complete a Triathalon (aka learn to swim well)


5. Run more half marathons


6. Run a race in another country (Too bad I'm injured, because there's a half in Liverpool when I'm in Europe)

7. Run on a relay team

This is the list that I've made so far... I'm trying not to make myself too crazy thinking about running, but it's hard!

What's on your running bucket list?