Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #4

I'm linking up with Amanda again today....this will hopefully help me get back into a regular blogging schedule :D

1. Thank you so much for all of the kind words and congratulations about me passing my Oral Comps! It definitely is a HUGE weight off of my shoulders :) You guys are the best, and I am so happy to be regularly chatting with you again :)


2. Another thing that makes me incredibly happy? Being shown how much people care about and support you. On Tuesday, I invited a bunch of friends out to celebrate my passing, but I figured that not many would be able to make it (because it's Tuesday) and that we'd all celebrate on Thursday, our usual night out. Boy, was I wrong. The group below showed up (minus a couple of people) and it was SO nice to be reminded how much I am loved!


3. After weeks (okay, maybe a month) of talking about it, I'm finally looking into a doctor for my hamstring. Obviously, what I'm doing is not working, so I'd rather just go and get it diagnosed and fixed so that I can get back to running more often. I miss running 4-5 days a week.


4. That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I'm actually really nervous about going to the doctor. Basically, I don't want to be told to rest...and I am almost positive that I will be told to rest after I visit a doctor.


5. On an adulthood note, I applied for my first full-time job last week. I was going to wait to apply since I will be living a gypsy life this summer, but this job caught my eye and I am qualified, so I applied. And now we wait.


6. I am getting the question "what are you going to do after school is done?" more and more these days as graduation approaches. My go-to response right now? I'm going to be a mermaid.


7. And just because I can, I'm going to end on lucky number 7 and share one of my new favorite songs with you :)


What's on your mind today? How do you choose a doctor? What do you want to be when you grow up?