Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #5

So lately, it appears that lists are the easiest for me to make and pass off as blog posts... so I'm sorry that that's all you guys are getting. I'm hoping to be writing normal blog posts again soon. That being said, here's my next installment of Thinking Out Loud, hosted by the lovely Amanda!


1. Of course yesterday when I woke up, my hamstring was hardly bothering me (in comparison to what it has been for the last month). It figures that two days before my doctor's appointment, it doesn't bother me as much! However, I tried to go for a run (duh) and it hurt. Obviously, one day doesn't mean I'm healed, but I'm guessing I wasn't hurting as badly because I took 4 days off from attempting to run.


2. Related to non-running, Tuesday, I had my first ever bout of food guilt. Like, true, I wanna go workout, food guilt. I can't say that I have ever felt that way before, and I don't ever want to feel that way again. It was because I had 2 servings of this ice cream instead of 1... ironically, this guilt hit me after I posted this picture as my #100happydays post for Tuesday.


3. I texted a friend about said food guilt and she said "oh well, just sleep it off." And that made me laugh and made me feel better. One extra serving of ice cream isn't going to kill me :)



4. Some food that I am not feeling guilty about loving? Steamed, shelled edamame. My mom had me buy a bag at Sam's Club... best recommendation EVER. It's so good! I don't even think it needs seasoning!

Just pretend that's shelled {source}

5. I am in love with the Mindy Project. I watched Tuesday's episode and could not stop laughing. Except for when I cried. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm crazy.

Me, all the time.

6. OH! Before I forget... I'm finally getting new floors... but in two weeks. My house still looks like this:

7. Ending in number 7 because my brain can't think past that number apparently.... but I'm in love with this song again. I heard it on my "Pop Kiss-off Station" on Songza and it reminded me of my childhood. Also, "Pop Kiss-off" is the station I turn to when I'm frustrated. It makes me feel so much better about everything, even though it's a breakup station. 



What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? What TV show (or movie) makes you laugh uncontrollably?