Friday, June 20, 2014

5k Foam Fest

Hi guys! As promised, I have other fun things to share besides my trip recaps :) As a Sweat Pink ambassador, I was lucky enough to be chosen as a 5k Foam Fanatic! With that, I am considered to be an ambassador for the 5K Foam Fest and I have a discount code to share with you all!


Before we begin, let me tell you a little bit about the 5K Foam Fest. The 5K Foam Fest is an obstacle course complete with mud pits and obstacles, all with a foamy aspect! They have a number of locations and races left this year, so if you would like to see if there's a race in your area, head on over to the site. I haven't signed up for my race yet because there's not one in Central FL until the middle of next year (where I'm currently living), but since I am job hunting, it's possible that I can move to a location where there is a race at a closer time! As soon as I sign up, you guys will know!

If you would like to sign up for the race, please use the code FF3356 for $5 off your registration fee! For the purpose of full disclosure, as an ambassador, I get a free race entry and I get one point for every person who signs up using my code. Those points lead to fun rewards for me, but I am not receiving any other benefits! I hope you guys will sign up and try out this fun race, I know that I can't wait to run it!

Have you ever done an obstacle race? What is your favorite part of fun runs?