Monday, July 7, 2014

The Great Adventure: Bodensee

Time for photos from my favorite country of my whole trip! I LOVED Germany so much; I would love to have spent 4 weeks there alone. The weather was gorgeous, the sun was shining, and Germany looked exactly how I pictured it would. I loved all of the food, the beer, and the people! 

The area that I first visited was Bodensee, the Lake Constance area. GORGEOUS and right on the Swiss border! 

My absolute favorite beer




I tried really hard to get this photo with all the boats




The best food ever. Mushroom pastry, with artichoke, eggplant, and some weird thing (I'm a good food blogger?)





Butterbrezel. The BEST pretzel I've EVER eaten

I have a ton more pictures from the Bodensee area, but I figured that I shared a lot in here, so they'll have to be shared at another time ;) Recaps will be ending eventually...I promise! Probably just in time for me to go to Costa Rica. 

If you drink beer, do you like light beer, ales, dark beers, or stouts? What do you like on your soft pretzels?