Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Turtle Tuesday #7

I did so well one week with posting, and then I fell off the bandwagon again.

I know I say it all the time, but life is crazy. I've adjusted to the hectic schedule, but I still haven't found much time (or motivation) to blog. You guys should just all add me on Facebook to follow my adventures.

Instead of talking about all of my adventures today, I'm going to share something that I think I've shared before.


I'm definitely swimming with the current, especially with the busiest two weeks of my life coming up. I'm working on staying calm under pressure and being a good navigator. I definitely spend a lot of time at the beach and on the sea. But really, I'm just enjoying life and learning from these little nuggets:


Have a very happy Turtle Tuesday, and I hope you take some wise sea turtle's advice <3