Monday, May 25, 2015

Two Weeks In

So, I've successfully completed two weeks of my workout plan to get me back into running and off of my lazy ass. I even survived Parents' Weekend, keeping up some semblance of a schedule despite working 4, 16+ hour days in a row!

I'm still running in the single digits, but I will soon be in double digit running weeks + back to back days of running. Right now, I'm running every other weekday for 3 days of running a week. It's hard to believe that I used to run 4-5 days a week and be fine.


One day, training months will resemble the months on the left again

I definitely need to get new shoes, but I won't be able to unless I order them to someone in the states to bring them down for me. I'm not sure when the earliest I can get them will be, but I need to figure that out sooner rather than later. Because I can't go to a running store and try on new models, I'll be ordering a pair of shoes that I know works for me!

Maybe another pair of Brooks will bring back some of my "speed"

What's your favorite site to order shoes from? What was your favorite workout this week?